Sketch Map of the Beach
Bigbury on Sea has the largest sandy beach in South Devon and is in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The broad golden sands stretch south to Burgh Island and a sparkling sea beyond. It is ideal for holidays. The Blue Flag beach offers golden sand, shallow water, and rock pools with a selection of water sports (body boarding, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing). There is good disabled beach access and Venus café hires beach wheelchairs .
More information about the beach at Burgh Island Causeway is available on our partner site www.BigburyOnSea.community
- A map of the resort indicating access to Apartment 5 and parking spaces.
- A plan of the layout of the all the apartments in the Burgh Island Causeway resort.
- An eccentric map of Bigbury-on-sea by artists Kate West & Alison Mackenzie.
- A very informative sketch map of the parish of Bigbury.
- Another eccentric Kate and Alison map, this one of Modbury.
- And, of course a google map showing our location.